Last week Google released a major update to their Gmail and Calendar apps for iOS devices. Both apps have a new look and features to help you stay organized on the go.
With the latest version of the Gmail app you can now:
- Undo Send, just like on the desktop version, this is great to prevent typos or missing information.
- Search faster with instant results and spelling suggestions (great for flubby text fingers like mine).
- Swipe to archive or delete emails.
In the updated Google Calendar app, you will notice several new features:
- You can rotate your device to see your calendar in month or week view.
- Spotlight Search support, so you can search for events, reminders, and goals in the Apple Spotlight Search.
- Alternate calendar support for Lunar, Islamic, or Hindu calendars.